Current Job Openings
We are a high technology company working with an ever-changing and ever-improving product line. It takes great people to keep up with all the cool new products and feature sets. We offer competitive pay in a strive-to-be-green environment where we also promote an individual’s health and well-being. We work to live, with the goal of providing a pleasant and stable workplace to enable our employees to support their families.
A good knowledge and interest in audiovisual technologies is desired along with people skills. A pilot’s license will be required for drone sales; training provided. The account representative will create sales proposals for their prospects and follow the fulfillment process through delivery.
The position includes generous base pay, full company benefits, and bonus structure.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Outbound and outside sales
- Logged calls and appointments
- Weekly sales reports
- Act as company representative to all
- Provide accurate, helpful, and a high level of service to customers
- Heavy computer usage to enter and summarize project details.
- Create price proposals for client presentations.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
- Attend industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage installation teams to facilitate the fulfillment of booked sales
- Motivate team members to build a positive dynamic work environment with an emphasis on quality and professionalism
- Time tracking and management
- Intense use of computer software to manage workflow, project inventory, pick lists, scheduling, and job costing.
- Coordinate with sales representatives to fully understand allsales orders and corresponding job sites
- Insure department operates at a high level of organization and efficiency
- Manage Shipping and Receiving functions
- Maintain vehicle maintenance records
- Maintain and secure inventory stock
- Organize and maintain shop area
- Maintain accurate job, shipping, and receiving records
- Coordinate with all other departments
- Other duties as may arise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of all audio-video installations
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanics and maintenance schedules
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Ability to create satisfied customers
- Aptitude for technology; computer experience and comfort using a variety of applications
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Understanding of video, audio, and home theater components
- Logistics of technical labor
Credentials and Experience:
- Associates degree
- Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Supervision of others: